Cosmetic dentists serving Boston, Braintree, and Massachusetts’ South Shore
For adults who have problems with crooked teeth, modern cosmetic and aesthetic dentistry now offers new options for tooth straightening, without braces or unsightly appliances.
Known as Instant Orthodontics, this procedure involves simply affixing natural looking porcelain veneers to the front surface of the teeth to create the appearance of a straight, clean, bright new smile in as little as two dental visits.
Why Instant Orthodontics?
Advantages of this Instant จัดฟัน procedure over traditional orthodontics include:
· An Instant Orthodontics procedure is complete in as little as two office visits
· You can have a straight new smile in a couple of weeks rather than a couple of years
· Instant Orthodontics does not involve painful and cumbersome appliances
· Your instant orthodontic procedure not only straightens your teeth, but also corrects a host of other cosmetic issues, including cracking, chipping, staining, and unevenly sized and shaped teeth
· The porcelain veneers used in Instant Orthodontics procedures replicate the color, texture, and luminescence of natural tooth enamel for a clean, natural look
· Harder and more durable than enamel when bonded into place, your porcelain veneers can actually reinforce your teeth
The Instant Orthodontics procedure
The Instant Orthodontics procedure is, simply, a porcelain veneer procedure specially designed to create a straighter, more even appearance to the teeth.
During your first visit, your teeth will be shaped and a precise impression taken of your teeth that will be used to fabricate your custom porcelain veneers. You will also be fitted with temporary veneers to wear until your final veneers are complete.
At your second appointment, your permanent veneers will be tried in and checked for fit and appearance. Then the veneers will be permanently bonded to the surface of your teeth.